Listen to IceVista Advisor, Jeff Scheinrock, Faculty Director Applied Management Research Program at UCLA’s Anderson School of Management, discuss and explain how to “accelerate your billion dollar network” on the UCLA’s FEMBA website.
How to Accelerate your Billion Dollar Network Podcast highlights include:
- Three tips all new students can use
- Launching the UCLA Anderson Venture Accelerator
- Seeing Senior Associate Dean Al Osborne and Executive Director Elaine Hagan of the Price Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation bring the Venture Accelerator to life
- Hiring 11 UCLA Anderson graduates to Originate!
- Teaching as a GAP Faculty Advisor
- Writing a book (The Agile Startup) with a FEMBA alumnus,
- Matt Sand, FEMBA ’10, President 3DEO
- Seeing the power of luck and timing — and a sense of humor!
About Jeff Scheinrock
Besides being an advisor at IceVista, Jeff Scheinrock is Continuing Lecturer, Faculty Director AMR/BCO, President & CFO at Originate. He brings a lifetime of corporate experience into his teaching. He has extensive experience in international financial markets, corporate finance and capital structure, acquisitions and strategic investment, and is a CPA.