The Antwerp Management School (AMS) has announced the winners of the one thousand (€1000) Euro prizes to attend the Investor Readiness course starting on 27 August 2015.
— Extract from Announcement —
This summer 20 young entrepreneurs got the chance to each win a €1.000 voucher to attend the AMS Investor Readiness Course. They had to submit a basic but content focused video clip to compete for the voucher. Today the names of 12 winners are already known (submissions are still open).
The first 12 vouchers each worth € 1.000 to co-finance the subscription fee for the state of the art AMS Investor Readiness course will be granted to these 12 start-ups :
- Agilians (participant founder Tom Boonen)
- Ayundo (participant founder Stefan Ceulemans)
- Conversation Starter (participant founder Niels Peetermans)
- Earnieland (participant founder Steven Spillebeen)
- Hello Customer (participant co-founder Leslie Cottenjé)
- Medianeut (participant founder Dennis Vangeneugden)
- o10tct (participant founder Joris Swinnen)
- Open Telly (participant co-founder Steven Tielemans)
- Site Manager (participant co-founder Alexander Hoogewijs)
- Story Me (participant founder Lorenzo Bown)
- tsjing (participant co-founder Mark Willems)
- UX Probe (participant founder Paul Davies)
The vouchers could be granted thanks to our supporting partners Stad Antwerpen, BNP Paribas Fortis and Cresco.
On Thursday 27th August the Master Class Investor Readiness will take off with an extra surprise: Prof. Jeff Scheinrock will fly over all the way from Los Angeles to share his experience and insights with our students / customers.